Lisle 56650 Adjustable Seal Puller
- Head Adjusts to 5 Positions.
- Two hook sizes easily remove most oil and grease seals.
- Where clearance is a problem, remove the pin to reposition the head.
- The adjustable head works great on front wheel drive transaxles.
- Also works on front crankshaft seals without removing the radiator.
Mofeez 3″ 4″ 6″ inch 3-Jaw Gear Puller
- DAMAGE-FREE REMOVAL: This Mofeez 3″ 4″ 6″ Inch 3-Jaw Gear Puller – Gear Removal Tool for Slide Gears, Pulley, and Flywheel makes removal simple and damage-free
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from forged and hardened steel for strength and longevity; Steel drive screw is cold-rolled and acme-threaded to give you smooth performance even under high stress
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Removes slide gears, pulleys, and flywheels off of a shaft without damage to your application
- 3 OR 6 POSITION DESIGN: The universal and reversible jaws offer versatile inside or outside grip along with short or long reach; The 3-inch and 4-inch gear puller has 3 positions and the 6-inch gear pullers have 6 positions
OEMTOOLS 25090 Harmonic Balancer Puller Kit
- FOR PRESSED-ON HARMONIC BALANCERS: Harmonic balancer tool is designed for pressed-on harmonic balancers with a single center retainer bolt; Uses 3 jaw puller arms with significant bite to grip and remove spoke-style pressed-on harmonic balancers
- WIDE APPLICATION: Crankshaft harmonic balancer puller designed for use with Model GM 2000 Generation II Cadillac (1988 – Newer), Chevrolet Trucks (2003 – Newer), Chrysler (1990), Ford (1995 – Newer), and Mitsubishi Eclipse (1995)
- EASY TO USE: Unique spring-loaded jaws hold the legs in place when positioning the harmonic balancer removal tool, making removing and reinstalling the harmonic balancer a relatively simple and inexpensive process